Stretch canvas contemporary and modern dance shoe that protects the ball and top of the foot by acting like a second skin. Provides a desirable barely there aesthetic for dancers looking to dance barefoot.
- Created with innovative stretch canvas fabric, the fibres stretch and move with the foot, always recovering to the neutral shape of the foot
- Optimal toe opening allows for even weight distribution and makes it easy to take it on and off
- Soft, wide elastic backed with silicone to ensure secure fit
- Additional padding designed within the footpad enhances comfort
- Leather outsole to protect the skin from tears and floor burn at the ball of the foot, enabling dancers the freedom of movement and effortless turning
- Sizing: reference Bloch's contemporary shoe size guide.
- Suggested Fitting : XS (3), S (3.5-4.5), M (5-7), L (7.5-9). Order same size as street shoe.